Software Review and Handover Consultation
It happens sometimes that you need to find a new development agency to complete a project. Sometimes this happens after an initial release and you need new features, sometimes before a project is complete and you still have a snag list to finish off.
Start With an Audit Consultation
If you've noticed something going wrong with your current developers, or perhaps they are no longer available, you should find a development agency that can review the project that you've already built, and provide you a detailed audit on the state of the code, estimated time to complete any snag lists, and any general recommendations.
Here's some information you'd need to provide in order to get a code audit done:
- Project Type. Let us know if your project is an e-commerce website, a mobile app, a plugin, etc.
- Origin of code. We need to know what kind of code you have. Is it all custom written, are you using specific frameworks, perhaps purchased licences or plugins etc.
- Snag List. Do you have a list of items that are outstanding and need to be finished off?
- Feature Wish List. It really helps us to know what else you'd like to add to the project. We keep this in mind as we work through the code and provide recommendations.
- Put bluntly, your fears and doubts concerning the company you are currently working with.
What You'll Get
We'll take a look at the code and information you supply and compile a document with an audit and recommendations on next steps.
We'll consider the quality of code you have, the estimated time to complete any snag list, estimates on adding any features on your wish list, and recommendations relating to overall project quality, maintenance and further development.
In summary, you'll receive a document listing the following:
- Code audit with action items
- Estimation of cost and timing to complete snag list
- Estimation of cost and timing to develop additional features
- Recommendations on
- maintenance cost of the project (e.g. any risk factors that may affect overall maintenance costs and what to do about them)
- any risk factors affecting development of new features
- any obvious performance issues
- any other issues we may find during the process and how to resolve them
The price of the audit consultation is R7'800 excl. VAT and is payable upfront by credit card or bank transfer.
How to Get Started
To get started with audit process, we'll need the following from you:
- Payment in full up front
- Description of the project, including project type (website, e-commerce, mobile app etc)
- Info on code origin - is it all custom written, are you using any frameworks or plugins
- Access to the source code
- Snag list - list of any outstanding issues that need to be completed
- Feature wish list - list of features you still want to develop, highlighting any that are an absolute must have in the short term
- Why you need the audit and any concerns or issues you have working with your current development agency
The audit process typically takes 2-3 days to complete once we have all the required information and payment.
Please complete the form below and make the payment, and we'll be in touch right away to confirm the details.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee.
If we find we cannot assist you for whatever reason, or if you feel we have not delivered on our promise, we will provide you with a full refund.